Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some links of interest!

I can't believe it's still 2 weeks until classes for the spring semester begin and already my classes are almost filled! In fact, I even needed to open up another class! This is very exciting for me, since it has been a personal goal of mine to share music with as many children as possible!
If you are interested in Kindermusik classes this coming semester, and have not yet enrolled, let me know as soon as possible through email at littlevoicesnh@hotmail.com or call me at (603) 552-5281. Also, check out my website at http://www.littlevoicesnh.kindermusik.net/ !

I'm also SO excited to be offering my classes at NiNi Bambini in Bedford! It is SUCH a beautiful and nurturing center with so many wonderful positive experiences to offer to mothers (and fathers) of young children! The center will be offering a full line of unique products, wellness services and classes (besides Kindermusik!) including hypnobirthing, infant massage, baby sign language, parenting classes, prenatal and post natal yoga, and Itsy Bitsy Yoga. I'm sure Kaden and I will be spending a lot of time there (even besides class time!). Check out NiNi Bambini's website at http://www.ninibambini.com/ (coming soon!)


One class that we're certainly going to continue with at NiNi Bambini is Itsy Bitsy Yoga with Miss Miriam! Kaden and I have been in Itsy Bitsy Yoga since he was 6 weeks old and I can't tell you how much we look forward to her classes every Tuesday! Kaden loves doing yoga poses at home all day long! He does down dog, kicky cobra and warrior pose all day long and it's SO cute! Besides teaching Kaden additional ways to show off his cuteness, Kaden has been benefitting from Itsy Bitsy Yoga because it has helped him to keep his body strong and flexible, it nurtures our mother child bond, it has allowed him to make tons of new friends, and it gives Mom a chance to get pampered! For more information about Itsy Bitsy Yoga with Miss Miriam (who offers a full schedule of classes at various locations) check out http://www.peacefulkidsyoga.com/
I'm also happy to be offering Family Time classes at Local Motion Fun and Fitness for Preschoolers in Derry! This center is a fantastic place for Kindermusik classes and in addition, offers a number of different preschool fitness classes. This is another place that Kaden loves to play! There are all kinds of slides, balance beams, trampolines, see-saws, etc. for the kiddos to help them grow big and strong while having fun! To see more information about classes at Local Motion, check out their website at http://www.localmotionfun.com/

No comments: