Monday, January 21, 2008

Thank you to all my Kinder-kids and Kinder-moms!


with Miss Bethay
For my very first blog on the new Blogspot, I would like to take a few moments to let you all know how deeply grateful I am to all of the parents and children who have touched my life in Kindermuisik classes over the past 3 semesters! I can't tell you enough how lucky I feel to have been given the opportunity to share music with such a wonderful group of people. I never dreamed that I would love teaching Kindermusik classes as much as I do, and I realize that the main reason that I love to teach so much is because of my students and their parents. I look forward to Kindermusik days every week to see a room full of tiny smiling faces and it warms my heart to think that you all have given me the opportunity to share this experience with you and your child.
Thank you all!

No comments: